Pride of The Nez Perce HorseRegular price $84.95
- ENESCO FIGURINE: titled "Pride of the Nez Perce" from the Trail of Painted Ponies Collection
- DESIGN: celebrates the magic of the horse, the rich culture of America, and the unique talents of independent artists
- DETAILS: are intricately applied and meticulously crafted out of high-quality stone resin material
- INCLUDES: a collector card that tells the artist story behind each design, a brass name plate and a decorative gift box
- DIMENSIONS: 7.75" L (19.7 cm) x 2.5" W (6.35 cm) x 6.75" H
The Trail of Painted Ponies celebrates the magic of the horse as an artistic canvas, the rich culture of America, and the unique talents of independent artists. The artists behind this exquisite collection come from all different backgrounds, and the inspirational stories behind each design are as heartfelt as they are beautiful. Through selective breeding, the Nez Perce Indian tribe is widely credited with creating the Appaloosa horse. The Appaloosa is widely known for its uniquely spotted coat, but the Nez Perce were also careful to breed for endurance, courage, intelligence and a quiet nature. To them, the Appaloosa was not simply a beast of burden, but a member of the family - and it still is to this day. "Pride of the Nez Perce" is a celebration of this special relationship, and an offering of gratitude to the tribe for the gift they have provided in creating the magnificent Appaloosa. About Us: Enesco is committed to BRING JOY EVERY DAY. The premier global destination for high-quality giftware, and home decor, our prestigious family of brands includes: Department 56 Village, Things Remembered, Foundations, Jim Shore Heartwood Creek, Disney Traditions by Jim Shore, Disney Showcase Collection, Disney by Britto, Designs by Lolita, Our Name is Mud, and many more.