Native Paint Figurine
- 9.25 in H
- “Native Paint” figurine for the Trail of Painted Ponies line by Laurie Cook
- The Trail of Painted Ponies celebrates the magic of the horse, the rich culture of America, and the unique talents of independent artists.
- Showcases a pony with painted symbols and is crafted from high-quality stone resin
- Includes a collector card that tells the artist’s story behind each design and decorative gift box
- 9.5-inch height (24.13 cm)
- Materials Brass Plated, Polyresin, Calcium Carbonate
- Measurements of Product 9.25 in H x 3.75 in W x 8.25 in L
The Trail of Painted Ponies celebrates the magic of the horse as an artistic canvas, the rich culture of America, and the unique talents of independent artists. The artists behind this exquisite collection come from all different backgrounds, and the inspirational stories behind each design are as heartfelt as they are beautiful. In the past, Native Americans did not communicate through writing as we know it. Instead they told stories through pictures and symbols drawn on rocks, hides, and other surfaces with natural pigments that were mixed to produce a palette of yellow, white, red, green, black and blue. Some of these “picture writings” recorded important events of a tribe, and some had meaning only to the individual who made them. The meaning of others is no longer known, but respected for belonging to those-who-came-before. About Us: Enesco is committed to bringing joy every day. The premier global destination for high-quality giftware, plush, and home décor, our prestigious family of brands includes: Department 56 Village, Gregg Gift, Foundations, Jim Shore Heartwood Creek, Disney Traditions by Jim Shore, Walt Disney Archives Collection, Disney Showcase Collection, Disney by Britto, Pusheen, Designs by Lolita, Our Name Is Mud, and many more.