Staub - 26 cm frying pan with pouring spoutRegular price $250.00 Sale price $199.99 Save $50.01
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Staub fry pan browns foods beautifully, be it chicken breasts, potatoes, or bacon. The enameled black matte interior imparts texture, promoting exceptional browning. Cast iron offers steady, even heat distribution, so the temperature of the pan won't drop as you cook. Low, curved sides make it easy to flip the food, which releases easily. Staub enameled cast iron cookware is the choice of the world's best chefs. With exceptional durability, it is perfect for day-to-day use in both gourmet home kitchens and prestigious restaurants around the world. Each piece transitions beautifully from the kitchen to the table. Built to last a lifetime, these heirloom pieces can be passed from generation to generation.
- Made in France
- Oven safe up to 900F/482C
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops, including gas, electric, glass, ceramic, induction, and halogen
- Each piece is one of a kind
- Pouring spouts for easy fat removal
- Unique, interior matte texture results in exceptional browning
- Requires no seasoning
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended