Staub Cast Iron 1.25 l Cast Iron Tea PotRegular price $190.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The small, round kettle is both a tea kettle and water boiler. It has a platform for the tea strainer and a stainless steel handle which closes the lid when pouring. This makes it perfect for tea, but it can also be used for heating water. It is also usable on any hotplate or induction hob. This kettle has a diameter of 16.5 cm, a height of 18 cm and a capacity of 1.15 litres. It is made of cast iron with black enamel inside. It is perfect for tea, as cast iron stores heat excellently and keeps the tea warm for a long time. Enamelled cast iron is also very durable, extremely robust and easy to clean. The Staub kettle will look classy at a family tea party thanks to its design and colour and it will complete your kitchenware. Try some new teas in your Staub kettle and pour with style from your enamelled pot.
- Made in France
- Suitable for boiling water and to steep tea
- Tea remains hot for a long time
- Tee ball is hooked in underneath the knob
- Suitable for all types of hobs, including induction
- Also for serving soups in an original way
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Each piece is one of a kind