Danica Second Spin Napkins - ChiliRegular price $17.95
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Sustainable napkins: Red plaid set of 4 cloth napkins are off-cuts from textile production are re-spun into new thread to create this napkin. This sustainable practice greatly reduces landfill waste, water use and emissions for big enviromental benefits.
- Function and style: Perfect for indoor or outdoor use, these napkins add a fresh take on tabletop design. Alternatively, it can also be used as a trivet for large pots and pans. Measures: W20" x L20"; Set of 4.
- Easy Care: Machine wash cold. Made in India. Material: 85% Recycled Cotton / 15% Recycled Polyester = 100% recycled content with Global Recycled Standard certificate.
- Environmentally Friendly Napkins: Save money and eliminate your need for paper towels. Reusable cloth napkins are a sophisticated alternative to disposable paper napkins, and are gentle on the environment
- Now Designs is a collection of kitchen and dining essentials designed to celebrate and support the joy of living well. Reimagined classics and an abundance of colors and tones to appeal to every taste.